The World Health Report 1999, (2000). Making a Difference, WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION. فارسی ندارد
2. Shargh, t, Ali, Shakibi, Ali, Nisari, Roghiyeh and Alylou, Leila (2011). The study of the factors influencing the relapse of addiction from the point of view of addicts referring to addiction abusers centers of West Azarbaijan Province in year 88, Urmia Medical Journal, 20 (2) , 129-136.
3. Purper-Ouakil D, Cortese, S, Wohl, M., Aubron, V., Orejarena, S., Michel, G., Asch, M., Mouren, M.C., Gorwood, P. (2010). Temperament and character dimensions associated with clinical characteristics and treatment outcome in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder boys. Comprehensive Psychiatry, 51, 286–292.
4. Mahmoud Aliloo, Majid; Zeinali, Shirin; Ashrafian, Parvaneh and Samadi Rad, Bahram (2007). Neuroticism, Extroversion, Impulsivity and Excitement in Low-Risk Drug Users and Healthy Individuals, Journal of Psychology, Tabriz University, 4 (14) 96-98.
5. Cloninger, C. R., Svrakic, D. M. (2005). Personality disorders. In B. J. Sadock. V. A. Sadock (Eds.), Comprehensive textbook of psychiatry (Eight Edition, pp. 2063-2105). Philadelphia, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
6. Cloninger, C.R., Przybeck, T.R., Svrakic, D.M.,& Wetzel, R.D.(1994). The Temperament and Character Inventory (TCI): A Guide to its Development and Use. Center for Psychobiology of Personality: Washington University.
7. Pomerleau, C.S., Pomerleau, O.F., Flessland, K. A., & Basson, S.M. (1992). Relationship of Tridimensional Personality Questionnaire scores and smoking variables in female and male smokers. Journal of Substance Abuse, 4(2) , 143−154
8. Etter, J.F., Pelissolo, A., Pomerleau, C.S., & de Saint-Hilaire, Z. (2003). Association between smoking and heritable temperament traits. Nicotine & Tobacco Research, 5 (3) , 401−409.
9. Narimani, Mohammad and Pourasmaali, Asghar (2013). Comparison of mood nougat and spiritual intelligence in addicted people, methadone and non-addicted people, Quarterly of substance abuse addiction, 6 (7), 12-23.
10. Zonnevijlle-Bender, M.J.S., van Goozen, S.H.M., Cohen-Kettenis, P.T., van Elburg, A., & van Engeland, H. (2002). Do adolescent anorexia nervosa patients have deficits in emotional functioning? European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 11, 38–42.
11. Eastwood, J.D., Cavaliere, C., Fahlman, S.A., & Eastwood, A.E. (2007). A desire for desires: Boredom and its relation to alexithymia. Personality and Individual Differences, 42, 1035–1045.
12. Parker, J.D.A., Taylor, G.J., & Bagby, R.M.( 2003). The 20- Item Toronto
Porcelli, P., Tulipani, C., Maiello, E., Cilenti, G., Todarello, O.(2007). Coping and illness behavior correlates of pain experience in cancer patients. psychosocial oncology, 16 (7) , 644-650.
13. Dubey, A., Pandey, R., & Mishra, K.(2010). Role of emotion regulation difficulties and Positive/negative affectivity in explaining alexithymia-health relationship: An overview. Indian Journal of Social Science Research, 7, 20-31.
14. Porcelli, P., Tulipani, C., Maiello, E., Cilenti, G., Todarello, O.(2007). Coping and illness behavior correlates of pain experience in cancer patients. psychosocial oncology, 16 (7) , 644-650.
15. Yi, J.Y., Luo, Y.Z., Zhong, M.T. (2007). Characteristics of affective priming effect in alexi- thymics. Chinese Mental Health Journal, 21 (5) , 302-306.
16. Besharat, Mohammad Ali (2010). Attachment styles and emotional insufficiency. Quarterly journal of psychological research, 12 (4), 63-80.
17. Weed, N., Butcher, N.J., McKenna, T., & Ben-Porath, Y. (1992). New measures for assessing alcohol and other drug problems with MMPI-2, APS & AAS. Journal of Personality Assessment, 58, 389-404.
18. Zargar, Yadollah, Najarian, Bahman and Na'ami, Abdul Zahra (2008). The Relationship between Personality Characteristics (Excitement, Expression, Psychological Hardiness), Religious Attitude and Marital Satisfaction with Readiness for Drug Addiction, Journal of Educational Sciences and Psychology, Shahid Chamran University of Ahwaz, 15 (1), 99-120.
19. Uzun, O. (2003). Alexithymia in male alcoholics : Study in Turkish sample. Comprehensive psychiatry, 44(4), 349-352 .
20. Galeban, Mary; and Besharat, Muhammad Ali (2010). Adolescence and self-regulation in people with substance abuse. Contemporary Psychology, 5,623-621.
21. Garnefski, N., Kraaij, V. (2006). Cognitive emotion regulation questionnaire-development of a short 18-item (CERQ-short). Personality and Individual Difference, l, 41, 1045-1053.
22. Yi, J.Y., Luo, Y.Z., Zhong, M.T. (2010). Characteristics of affective priming effect in alexi- thymics. Chinese Mental Health Journal, 21 (5) , 302-306.
23. Yousefi, P.A., Reavis, R.D., Kean, S. P., & Calkins, S.D. (2010). The role of emotion regulation in childrens early academic success. Journal of school Psychology, 24, 3-19.
24. Gourion D, Pelissolo A, Lepine JP. Test-retest reliability of the Temperament and Character Inventory in patients with opiate dependence. Psychiatry Res 2003; 118(1): 81-8.
25. Lyvers M, Lysychka O, Thorberg FA.(2014) Alexithymia and drinking in young adults: The role of alcohol-related intrusive thoughts. Pers Individ Dif ; 57: 70-3.
26. Mattila A. Alexithymia in finnish general population [Dissertation]. Tampere, Finland: University of Tampere; 2009.
27. Ali Mohammadi, Amir Hossein, Sheybani Noghabi, Farshad and Zahedi Tajrishi, Kamil (2012). Comparison of personality trait characteristics among addicted, depressed and anxious people with normal people. Knowledge and research in applied psychology, 13 (4), 51-60.
28. Shaghaghi, Farhad and Quarishzadeh, Roghieh (2000). Investigation and comparison of personality traits of narcotics addicts with ordinary people in Qazvin, Dehfari Tarbitat magazine, 2 (17), 32-41.
29. Schneider, R.J.R., Ottoni, G.L, de Carvalho, H.W., de,Elisabetsky, E, & Lara, D.R. (2015). Temperament and character traits associated with the use of alcohol, cannabis, cocaine, benzodiazepines, and hallucinogens: evidence fr om a large Brazilian web survey. Revista Brasileira de Psiquiatria,37,31–39.
30. Cloninger, C.R. (1987). "A systematic method for clinical description and classification of personality variants". Archives of General Psychiatry, 44, 573- 588.
31. Abbate- daga, G., Amianto, F., Rogna, L., & Fassino, S. (2007). Do anorectic men share personality traits with opiate dependent men? A case- control study. Addictive Behaviors, 32(1) , 170- 174.
32. Ryb, G.E., Dischinger, P.C., Kufera, J.A., & Read, K.M.(2006). Risk perception and impulsivity: Association with risky behaviors and substance abuse disorders. Accidental Annual Preview, 38, 567-573
33. Abolqasemi, Abbas; Kiamartis, Azar and Momeni,Seville (2014). Comparison of the nature and character of drug addicts and non addicted people, Journal of drug addiction research in substance abuse, 7 (27), 125-136.
34. Ketabi, Fateh, Maher, Farhad and Barajali, Ahmad (2008). Investigating the personality profile of drug addicts using two cloning and personality systems. Addiction Research, 2 (7), 54-45.
35. Evren C, Evren B, Yancar C, Erkiran M..(2007) Temperament and character model of personality profile of alcohol- and drug-dependent inpatients. Compr Psychiatry 2007; 48(3): 283-8.